Buying or selling a home is a big deal!
We are here to help you protect your investment, identify & solve any possible or suspected concerns you may have or just verify your home or building has a clean bill of health.
Our MissionTo give a thorough & unbiased report that can be used in the buying or selling process.
Home Inspections typically entail a review of the following systems
Air conditioning system
Insulation and ventilation
See What Others Are Saying…
Upon wanting to get our house ready to sell, we called Ventresca Home Inspection. Todd came out, inspected our 10 acre property with two houses and two large shops. We received a thorough and detailed report. It was great working with him and his wife Aarin, great people and great service. Thank you guys!Roland and Lynell
Training, Licenses, and certificates:
- Oregon Construction Contractors Board License: # 211056
- Oregon Certified Home Inspector: OCHI #2004
- Inspection Certification Associates; Professional Real Estate Inspection Certification number: #15469
- PHII Wood Destroying Organisms Inspection Certification: #PESH0000030854
- Passed National Home Inspector Examination